Quilters Cupboard is committed to protecting your privacy. Quilters Cupboard gathers customer information in several ways:
- When a customer provides their email address during an in-store visit or visits us at a show or event.
- When a customer creates an account, places an order and/or signs up for our newsletter on the website.
How do we use Customer Information?
Quilters Cupboard uses customer email information to:
- send out regular email newsletters about upcoming promotions, events and new arrivals at the store.
- correspond with individual customers with respect to classes/events, updates on any orders that they might have placed and/or any questions they might have.
Your Information is Protected:
- Quilters Cupboard keeps all customer information confidential and does not share any information with outside parties.
- Quilters Cupboard does not store customer credit card information – either at the time of the in-store or online purchase.
- Quilters Cupboard has adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal information.
- Sensitive and private information transferred between the site and users happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.