classes created for the Studio 180 Design Tool and Techniques.
Leianne is very excited to be offering this series at Quilters Cupboard and has long been an advocate for the tools! Have you purchased one and never used it? Or taken a class but would like a refresher and new block ideas?
This program is intended to offer you an exciting opportunity to build your skills and accuracy. In each Tucker University class, a new Studio 180 Design tool is taught. All the blocks we create are 4” finished blocks. This allows you to combine and create new blocks from month to month. If you use the same collection of fabric, you will have a coordinated sampler when you’re finished. The creativity will be amazing, and contagious!
Studio 180 Design
Studio 180 Design tools provide:
- Each tool offers multiple sizes (one tool with many possibilities)
Tucker University Lesson Plans
- Tucker Trimmer, and the Shaded Four Patch technique
More Info ...
Tucker University classes at Quilters Cupboard will build from one month on to the next. You don’t have to attend all of them, but you might just miss something! At each lesson you will:
- Cut and Sew a few 4” blocks. If you use the same collection of fabric, you will have blocks for a lovely coordinated sampler. You determine the size by how many blocks you make!
- Enjoy classes that are 3 – 4 hours of Hands-On classroom instruction detailing how to use the featured tool.
- Receive a new laminated Design Sheet that includes 30 unique block designs.
- You will also receive a Black line design master sheet with block variations, to use in designing your next project.
- Students will receive 20% off the purchase of the tool and any other featured products at class time.